The International cell shall facilitate the following:
- International travel for presentation and conferences, chairing sessions, invited talks etc. for the faculty after every three years.
- Presentation and participation in international conferences by Research Scholars once during their research career.
Organizing short term courses or winter schools for international students coming on exchange programs with special reference to:
- Art and Cultural Heritage
- Language and Communication
- Community Immersion
- Exchange program for the Faculty and Post-doctoral fellows (PDF).
- Creation of a smart, trans-national classroom through virtual presence of International scholars, offering all students global perspective within their programme.